We believe that people are best served by legal professionals when they know upfront what help they will receive, and how much it will cost them. We also believe that everyone should have access to high quality legal services, whether they're rich, poor or somewhere in the middle.
We offer our legal help remotely or in person, and all of our legal services are provided on a set scope and fixed fee basis. Our Articling Clinicians are trained to serve "everyday legal needs" across many different areas of law. They work with our Supervising Lawyers to identify cost-effective ways to address legal problems, and then provide their clients with the knowledge and cost certainty needed to make confident decisions.
We recognize that quality legal services are often unaffordable to British Columbians with modest and middle incomes, so we set our service prices to be as affordable as possible.
Our fixed service prices are listed here on a "starting from" basis (not including taxes and disbursements), for the purpose of setting baselines for a customized fee quote for service.
Your service fees contribute to our Articling Clinicians' earnings, and help us to fund bursaries and scholarships for future Articling Clinicians.
How to Use Our Services
- Book an initial telephone or video meeting (15 to 30 minutes) with one of our legal professionals, to see how they can help you.
- Obtain our professional's written quote for service (for a $40 fee), outlining the scope and fixed cost of the legal services you need.
- Accept our professional's quote for service, and retain their services. We'll put a hold on your credit card for the fixed cost, but we won't charge you until their work is done.
- Gain the benefit of our professional's quality legal services, at exactly the scope and cost quoted (subject to your revisions).
- Receive our professional's closing letter, and the credit card charge for their legal fees. Discuss next steps as needed.